If you need a smile or if you're already happy...this is really good.
Jamie-Lynn Sigler (32), Tennis champ Andy Murray (26), David Charvet from Melrose Place (41)
Today is Police Officer's Memorial Day (Phoner: Say something nice about a police officer -- one that went above and beyond for you)
What restaurant opened on this day in 1940 at 1398 North E. Street at West 14th Street in San Bernardino, CA?
A character named "Speedee" was their first mascot. He was replaced in 1967.
Richard and Maurice McDonald started their barbecue restaurant with an emphasis on speedy service. Ray Kroc opened the first franchised McDonald's in 1955 in Des Plaines, Ill.
ABC: All new tonight including The Middle, Family Tools, Modern Family, How to Live With Your Parents, and Nashville CBS: Criminal Minds is new followed by the finale of CSI NBC: All new tonight with Dateline, Law and Order: SVU, and Chicago Fire FOX: American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance are new CW: Arrow and Supernatural are finales tonight
5 things your dermatologist won't tell you
Super simple secrets for healthy, young skin.
1 They can tell which way you sleep. Sleeping on your side or stomach creates a furrow on one side of your face. To minimize wrinkles, sleep on your back.
2 If you hit the pillow every night without washing your face, every single thing you came into contact with that day is on your skin.
3 If it makes your skin feel 'squeaky clean,' it's stripping out all the moisture -- which is not a good thing.
4 Women that are losing their hair can use men's Rogain 5% minoxidil formula
5 Store brand antiaging creams have the same active ingredients and are just as effective as the brand named stuff that costs four to 10 times as much.
Quite a glimpse at college life in the 80's. Seems like a million years ago..Pac Man, Boom Boxes, and Freeze Frame! Yes, this was the 80's.
7 ways to make life more fun
This is a Men's Health article that teaches you how to "gamify" your life. Take the tasks that seem ordinary and turn them into a game to make them more interesting. Here's how:
1. Define your goals. Don't think of rewards yet, just think of a specific goal you'd like to accomplish.
2. Break it down into specific tasks. Games lead you to a larger level through a series of small steps. Break down your goal into specific tasks.
3. Figure out what motivates you. If social interaction motivates you, then complete your task with a buddy. If it's money, then reward yourself with a little cash every time you accomplish a goal.
4. Track your progress. Track your steps for inspiration (to see how close you're getting to your goal), and to reward yourself periodically.
5. Reward yourself.
6. Level up -- smartly. Reward yourself with something that will take you to the next level. If you're learning to play piano, for example, reward yourself with a cool pair of headphones after you've licked the basics.
7. Have fun. If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.